that's right. eight years ago today all my dreams came true when i walked down the isle (of that ugly church) and married the love of my life.
so in honor of my hunky hubby; 10 reason i loved him then and still love him today:
1) he loves me (duh, kinda important)
2) he has the ability to make me laugh at the dumb things he says
3) he is scared to death of spiders and needs me to kill them
4) he giggles like a girl at stupid movies and funny videos
5) he knows just what i need (weather or not i agree...he knows)
6) he's a gentle giant (no, this is not a fat joke jake!)
7) he can communicate...and is teaching me how to in the process
8) even though i can't cook...he'll eat whatever i make him (again, NOT a fat joke)
9) he lets me drive from time to time...even if my driving makes him crazy
10) if he could, he'd give me the world on a silver platter...as long as it didn't go to my head
i love you jake. i hope to have a million happy years with you!