Monday, September 28, 2009

my weekend.

saturday:
started as every saturday should. on the couch watching cartoons!
the rest of our saturday was spent at my moms & then at Lowe's with both my mom and day getting supplies for....
sunday:
i woke up with what i thought was a nasty cold. but, my moms birthday is coming up & she has been trying to get her house all ready for an inspection so i organized a work birthday party for her. i got about 15 people out to help it took a little while but work finally started to get done. (there was a LOT to do)
the kids managed to have some fun
solly trying to "crack the egg" (if you don't know about the building in the background...don't ask)
so that nasty cold was turning into a fever and i was feeling terrible after being that work party for only about 2 hours. so jake took me home and put me to bed...5 hours later i pulled me out of bed and dumped me in my chair and filled me full of vitamins and medicine. i stayed awake for a while watching greys anatomy off on and on. i then fell asleep in my chair for another 2 or 3 hours...then went to bed for the night and slept 7 or 8 hours. and praise the lord i am feeling better today...
monday:
the boys are playing quietly and i have even managed to get some house work done. i just might live...this time.
i am praying for a much better week this week. please lord, no toothaches, flu or any other 3rd thing that i can't think of...please?

2 comments:

  1. you had a kinda crazy hectic (sp?) weekend!!

    solly and mosey crack me up!
    i hope this week is um amazingly better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey next time call me for a work party...I know how it is to need to get stuff done:) love ya

    ReplyDelete