Sunday, February 15, 2009

day 2 on the alien planet

who would have ever thought it would be so hard for me to be away from my boys for 2 nights...not me! but, boy it has been. i find myself looking at other peoples kids or saying things like "solly would love this". i miss my boys and i can't wait to see them tomorrow morning.
i did have fun today despite missing my boys. we took a drive up the gorge and took in some beautiful sites we went to a museum and just took things nice a slow. it was fun & relaxing. we went for the "safe" choice for lunch (no more pubs for us) and had olive garden, i was full before i even got my food. but it was sooooo good.
then we went to our friends wedding. and i must say, it was a really great wedding. they did things different but not weird just their way and it was fun. we got to see a few people that we haven't seen in over 6 years. and we enjoyed some good wedding pie (that's right! pie...no cake).
and now we're just trying to figure out what to do with ourselves for our last few hours alone. i'm thinking some tv and then a good nights sleep. sweet, sweet sleep....

oh yes, remember what i said about jake and the hair dryer...turns out he was drying the steam off the mirror for me!! isn't he just the best!?!?

1 comment:

  1. i so tried to comment this yesterday and had something funny to say but it refused to let me send it for some lameo reason.

    ReplyDelete