Monday, March 23, 2009

birthday list:

just in case someone asks me (and since i can never remember when i'm put on the spot) here are some ideas for birthday presents for me:
  • grey's anatomy season's on DVD
  • zune (just a small one)
  • rugs for my house
  • $$ for new clothes and/or stuff for the house
  • new bedding
  • willow tree figures (promise, mother and son & quietly)
  • my wedding rings sized to fit my chubby finger
  • DVD's (like 'baby mama', 'enchanted' or any other chick flicks)
  • and if all else fails target gift cards are always appropriate :D
so that's all i can think of.

i'm starting to wish that i could just skip this birthday. :/ oh well maybe it will be a fun one.

1 comment:

  1. everytime i see willow tree figures i think of you weird...

    i think getting your wedding rings resized is like top priority its been well forever i have never seen you wear them!!

    ReplyDelete